Featured Post

M.E patient activism.

M.E patient activism eats people.  And then it spits them out all the same.  They shout.  They attack doctors.  They attack patients.  And they cover it all up.

Today M.E activism cost me another friend.  I detest M.E patient activism.  It wasted my time.  It laid waste to my mental health.

Activism brought me to the point of severe M.E and then it laughed at my loneliness when I was hungry and cold.

M.E patient activism is rotten to the core.  The people who really need to care the most are the M.E patient activists themselves and they care the very least.

Stage an intervention. Hug and support them. But don't let M.E patients anywhere near M.E patient activism.  M.E patient activism eats people. And then it spits them out all the same.

 

See also: Can M.E Activism be stopped?, Are M.E patients being radicalized?, Predictive Text, and The Unsaveable.

 

Update: 

I find that I made the correct decision in ending this friendship. I sad about it, but stronger for it.