Featured Post

The mighty mega meta blog.

The articles on this blog spring from the tens of thousands of tweets I put out for M.E patients while I was their advocate.  It is also based on the tens of thousands of ideas that I did not tweet out due to the receipt of threats and abuse from M.E patient activists.

I have already noted that my million word target for the M.E content on this blog is, of course, too much to ask an M.E patient to process.  I am therefore summarizing each article, essentially shrinking the ideas back down to single tweets again.

The plan is then to form these messages into a single speech about M.E, a meta blog.

It could even be a lecture or a movie.

A movie where every single sentence is backed up by a thousand word essay.

From a personal point of view this is me getting rid of the M.E issue.  The M.E patient community almost ended me and to protect myself and to honour the experiences that I survived: 

I will leave, I am leaving, I have already left.

This work then is the mental equivalent of my training to run the London Marathon.  It is the final act in my gripping escape from Myalgic Encephalowhatchamacallit.

I hope I will win through to something better.  It would be hard for it to be much worse than it's been.

 

Afterward:

Do you see what I've done?  This issue is no longer about me vs doctors, or me vs M.E researchers, or me vs community-wide bullying.  It's not even a case of me vs M.E.

It's me vs myself.  I cannot lose.

Every single word is a winner.  Every single word makes me better. 

Just as every single step is a stride towards the London Marathon finish line, so every single word is a leap towards freedom and light and love.

:)

After afterward:

I'm at about 40,000 words now on the blog.  At this point I'm imagining creating 500, 2000-word essays covering every aspect of M.E.  Single sentence summaries of each would be combined into a 5000-word document/lecture/movie at the end.

Allons-y!